Saturday, May 16, 2009

....And without any futher adieu

Oh hi.
Apparently I have a blog. No shit.

It appears I haven't posted in about 3, 4 months? So what's happened you ask? Not a whole heck of alot.

I finished this semester...let's not talk about it. I'm still working at the University...that's pretty cool. I turned 26......25 is so last year (My friends really went above & beyond this year...I will post pics soon). I cut off half of my hair and pierced my neck (no kiddin). Went to go see The Hip with my Papabear this week which was pretty awesome & plan on seeing NIN/Jane's Addicition and Bif Naked in June, Rancid/Rise Against/St. Alvia Cartel & Warped Tour in July. Summer concerts make me happy in mine pantaloons.

Other than that it's been more of the same....work, hangin with my homies, floating from one day to the next. I am the epitome of underachiever.

How sad is it when your own life bores you? It' not that anything particularly bad has happened....but nothing good has either. I do get the distinct feeling that something is on the horizon....something big & exciting. Maybe it's just wishful thinking....but here's hoping.

No comments: