Friday, January 9, 2009

No, It Didn't Hurt Too Much When I Fell Off The Face Of The Earth

I'm a bad, bad blogger.

It's been almost ten days since my last post....but I have been sooooo busy. I'm back in class, and I'm working like a slave child so you will have to forgive my absence. Things should be back to normal after next week. I think.

Then again, my life as of late has been an ongoing process of trying to "get back to normal". Well, normal for me anyways. But I am starting to feel like myself again....and that's awesome.

The bad news is, I haven't really given much thought to an actual post for this topic....so it's basically just a quick "Hey! Happy new year! Don't worry, I'm still alive!" I do have a couple cool ideas rolling around for future posts though....so stay tuned!

2 comments:

TS said...

I almost didn't forgive you....

But then I saw that things are going better, so I will abso-frickin-lutely forgive you.

Lub,

Me

ghetto.punk.chic said...

I'm so glad you forgive me! I don't know what I would do if you didn't!